Established as a freelance graphic designer in 2007, I specialize in corporate identity and webdesign. Over these years I have worked for international clients on diverse and varied projects, developing my capabilities range, my professional network and refining my approach to design.
- Corporate identity
- illustration & icon design
- signage systems
- responsive web design
- WordPress, Shopify integration
- interface ergonomy, UX/UI
- Art direction
- Project management
My working method is based on listening to the client’s brief and on sharing ideas. Each project is considered as a collaboration between client and designer rather than a simple commercial order, and the end outcome is the fruit of several professionals works, that guarantees an optimal level of consistency.
I also work with a network of collaborators with complementary skills, e.g. printing & finishing company A14 or SEO specialist Romain Petit.
Based in France, I’m used to work with international clients (Denmark, Sweden, England…).
Approch to design
My approach to design is based on the search for an effective and timeless solution.
The clarity of information is essential, as a great attention is paid to typography and layout, while my expertise in web integration (xhtml/css/jQuery) and printing and finishings methods apply to any project to give it an optimal position relative to its medium (digital or printed).
I’m proud to work with, in particular:
- Nicolas Daul, designer and architect
- Tovalea, executive search
- Galerie Lacroix, art gallery
- New Media Group / Making Prod, audiovisual production
- Anagram Multimedia, communication agency
- Norm, architects and designers
- Klein & Co / Line Thit Klein, photographers
- Gry Fager, designer and ceramist
- Jakob Kirk, photographer
- Smuk, beauty salon
- Jonas Ingerstedt, photographer
- Kristofer Johnsson, photographer
- Benjamin Ehinger, physiotherapist
- Angela Berchtold, physiotherapist
- Cody Hamilton, photographer
- Jauretsi Saizarbitoria, journalist, film-maker
- A14 Print finishing, printing company
Nottingham, United Kingdom
- Dyrvik, architects